Here at Texas Networking Events, we are more than just an networking organization. We love what we do and we work hard because we care about building relationships. When it comes to networking events, there’s a lot to love about TNE.
Our mission for making TNE an experience to remember starts with having the best team to make it happen at every level. We believe in great communication, dedication, transparency, and accessibility.
If you’d like to join our team, please fill out the application below.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
• Be 18 years old or older.
• Have a minimum experience in sales and/or customer service experience.
• Be skilled on Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint PC programs.
• Be able to communicate with professionals, entrepreneurs and business owners from various industries.
• Be able to travel to networking events.
• Be able to speak, read, write and understand the English language.
• Be able to successfully pass a criminal background check.
• Possess a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
Independent Sales Representatives are responsible for selling event tickets, exhibitor and sponsorship packages, vip passes and all available products.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Passionate about networking and growing your network.
• Prospect and contact new businesses to create new opportunities.
• Collect business cards at events and establish relationships with business owners.
• Maintain relationships with professionals and companies.
• Strive to sell all products and reach sales goals.
• Create your own schedule.
• Get paid based on your hard work and sales.
• Coaching, mentoring, and support from TNE and our Sales Leaders.
• Opportunity for growth and management training.
• Have fun while meeting Top Professionals.
Independent Sales Representatives is 100% commission based (plus bonuses) and wages depend on experience. Experienced representatives may earn more depending on how many years experience you have in the sales industry. All wages are discussed with a hiring manager.