Texas Networking Events is one of the largest networking organizations in Texas. Here at Texas Networking Events, we are more than just an networking organization. We love what we do and we work hard because we care about building relationships. When it comes to networking events, there’s a lot to love about TNE.
Our mission for making TNE an experience to remember starts with having the best team to make it happen at every level. We believe in great communication, dedication, transparency, and accessibility.
Thank you for your interest in our Host/Hostess position with Texas Networking Events.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
• Be 21 years old or older.
• Consistency and Reliability, highly organized and self-motivated.
• Basic Mathematical Computations Skills.
• Ability to maintain Professionalism at all times and promote Brand Integrity.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills and a positive attitude.
• Sales Generation including Tickets, Vip Passes and Merchandise.
• Good physical condition to walk and stand during an entire shift.
• Ability to mult-task and be a Team Player while working well with others.
• Be able to communicate clearly and engage with professionals from various industries.
• Be able to speak, read, write and understand the English language.
• Be able to successfully pass a criminal background check.
Host/Hostess are responsible for serving as the first point of contact for guests that arrive. Host/Hostess greet professionals with a friendly demeanor, check tickets/vip passes, write names on raffle tickets and at the end of the event, assist with the raffle drawing. At the conclusion of the event, Host/Hostess thank attendees for coming to TNE on there way out.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensures registration area is clean.
• Register and check attendees into TNE by checking tickets and Vip Passes.
• Collect money from attendees that are purchasing a ticket at the door.
• Answers attendees questions and is able to refer and direct attendees to appropriate area.
• Write names on raffle tickets and assist with the raffle drawing at the end of the event.
• Thank attendees for coming to TNE on there way out.
• Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
• Follows company policies and procedures.
• Flexible scheduling.
• Coaching, mentoring, and support from TNE.
• Opportunity for growth and management training.
• Discounts on Event Tickets, Vip Passes and Merchandise.
• Have fun while meeting Top professionals, entrepreneurs and business owners.
Host/Hostess wages depend on experience. Experienced Host/Hostess may earn more depending on how many years experience you have in the hosting industry. All wages are discussed with a hiring manager.
If you’d like to join our team, please complete the application form below and attach your resume if you have one. It will only take a few minutes. When you are done click on the “SUBMIT APPLICATION” button. All the information you provide will be held confidential. Thank you again for your interest. We will be in contact with you shortly to discuss our interview process.